Nationwide training providers Paul Brown Training are offering a free training needs analysis service for Excel courses in Sheffield. Simply complete their quick tick box form and they will analyse the results and advise on the most appropriate level of Excel training. Prices start from £450 + VAT for a group of 3 people, but greater value can be had by training more staff together. Their group rate for 10 delegates is only £550, which comes in at just £55 per person.
Prince2 remains the ‘de facto’ qualification for project managers in both public and private sectors. Once an expensive proposition, Prince2 prices have fallen considerably in recent years. Datrix Training offer some of the most competitive courses in the UK with prices for Prince2 starting from £1499 (latest price at June 2016). For more details visit their Prince2 Training Courses page.
Microsoft Project has many useful features to help you to plan projects, manage and update project information, and communicate the status once the project is under way:
- The Gantt chart can show the project schedule graphically on a time scale, with scaling ‘zoomed in’ down to units of ¼ hour, or ‘zoomed out’ up to yearly intervals.
- You can ‘outline’ your project into phases of summary tasks and sub tasks and collapse the view to print only the top level tasks.
- You can create different working times for each group of resources and for each individual resource if required.
- Filters, sorts and grouping can be applied to view selected information meeting your defined criteria.
- There are views and reports to help you quickly identify resource availability and costs.
- You can attach documents to tasks (for example Visio diagrams, or Excel spreadsheets) so that your project plan is a complete database of your project.
- Saving Baseline plans allows you to track actual progress and view date and cost variances.
- You can create custom fields so you can track additional information unique to your project.
Learning to use Microsoft Project has never been particularly straight forward. The interface has a tendency to lure the unwary into a number of traps which can lead to users not getting the best from the software. A good skills based training course will considerably shorten the time taken to learn this complex application. If you are based in one of the major cities you might consider a public classroom course. Paul Brown Training offer Microsoft Project training courses in London at a number of venues. Alternatively you could arrange an onsite course at your own offices anywhere in the UK.
Paul Brown Associates have brought down the cost of onsite Microsoft Excel training in the London area. They are offering Excel training at Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced levels anywhere across the Capital from only £55 per delegate. For full details see their blog post at Microsoft Excel Training Courses London
You can now have Excel training delivered at your own offices anywhere in Essex. Leading Microsoft training providers, Paul Brown Associates Limited will come to you and train your employees at any level in Excel, from basic right up to advanced and Visual Basic. Their training is tailored to suit the needs of the client and they can also provide a free training needs analysis service if required. This consists of a quick and easy tick-box form which your employees complete, then email back to them. They then analyse the data and recommend the best training plan for their needs. You can read full details on their website at Excel Training Courses Essex .
Nationwide training providers Paul Brown Associates have recently expanded, leading to a complete restructuring of the organisation. The new company is called Paul Brown Training Ltd and offers the same high level of service remains, but now covering more areas of the UK
A number of training providers have been offering public Excel courses in Liverpool for some time, however the cost of these has risen sharply over the years. So much so that onsite training delivery at your own premises has never looked more economically attractive. With the average cost of a public course now being around £300 per person, you only need a couple of staff to make onsite training cheaper.
Among those delivering onsite training are Paul Brown Training Ltd. They now offer onsite Excel training courses anywhere in Liverpool and surrounding areas from as little as £55 per delegate. They have local trainers who are Microsoft certified and with years of industry experience. Take a look on their testimonials page to get an idea of the quality of their training service. they can be contacted (free of charge in the UK) on 0800 2922842.
QA are the UK leaders in all matters IT and their innovative Skills Licence has proved to be popular with many organisations. This pre-payment options guarantees substantial discounts and will enable you to make the most of your training budget. Benefits include:
- Better value for money
- Easier monitoring of training spending
- Simple to keep track of team training